Architectural Design Services
At studioHUS we believe that all projects and clients have individual needs and requirements, therefore please find below a list of some of the services we can provide:-
- Free initial site visit and consultation to discuss your thoughts and expectations which we will use to provide you with a no obligation written quote.
- Measured building surveys and CAD drawings of existing building.
- Preparation of feasibility designs to explore options and budget costings.
- Preparation of 3D models to help you visualise the final design
- Preparation and submission of designs for planning and listed building consent.
- Preparation of Design and Access Statement for planning submission.
- Co-ordination of specialist surveys required for planning applications.
- Preparation of detailed design drawings and submission of Building Regulation application.
- Assistance with appointment of external consultants e.g. Structural Engineer, Energy Assessor, etc
- Advice on choosing contractor and building contract administration.
Contract Services to Private Architectural Practices
From time to time all architectural practices suffer from a peak in their workload and as an Architectural Technologist with over 25 years’ experience in private architectural practice I have extensive knowledge in both domestic & commercial projects ranging in value from £2500 upto £65 million. If you require assistance please give us a call to discuss our hourly rate charges.